Thursday, March 5, 2009

Myrtle Beach

I'll soon be off again on another Spring Break adventure. This time just mom and me. On Monday we fly to Charlotte, North Carolina and then drive to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We'll be staying at the Wyndam Westwind Resort, courtesy of Chris and Kate. (It's one of the resorts on their vacation package.) We plan to do some touring in Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA. But mostly we plan to eat seafood until we can't stand anymore!

Last week, South Carolina was experiencing ice and snow! We hope that is well over by the time we arrive. We won't mind rain, since we haven't seen any here in Texas for so long, but hopefully no freezing temperatures!

The resort tells me that I will have Internet access in our rooms so I hope you'll be able to keep up with us and communicate if you're interested. We'll only be gone 5 days, so not too much can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment